Spinach Blender Crepes with Berries
Serves 4 kids
4 cups of baby spinach
1 cup of unsweetened almond milk
1 cup of all purpose flower or almond flour
1 tbsp of coconut oil
1/2 cup rasberries
1/2 cup blackberries or blueberries
1/4 of maple syrup
1. Combine spinach, almond milk, and eggs in a blender and bend until smooth. Turn the blender to the lowest setting and slowly add the flour until thoroughly combined.
2. Melt coconut oil in a skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour some of the batter in the skillet and gently swirl to spread it into a thin layer. Cook for about 1-2 minutes or until small bubbles form on top. Flip and cook the other side for about 30 seconds. Repeat with the remaining batter.
3. Divide crepes into plates, fold in berries and drizzle with maple syrup.
One Pan Lemon Spiced Chicken & Potatoes
454 grams of chicken breast
5 cups of mini potatoes (quartered)
2 cups of cherry tomatoes
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp ground allspice
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 cup plan greek yogurt
1/2 cup parsley (chopped)
1. Preheat the over to 400F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut half the lemon into slices and set aside.
2. Add the chicken , potatoes, tomatoes, oil, turmeric, allspice and sea salt to the baking sheet. Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon over top and toss all your ingredients until well coated. Layer the lemon slices over too and cook for 25 to 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
3. Slice the chicken and garnish with yogurt and parsley.